Karen L. Kucharski, DMD
Dr. Karen Kucharski received her doctorate at Boston University Dental School where she graduated Cum Laude. After Boston University, Dr. Kucharski completed a post doctorate residency at the University of Southern California.
Prior to practicing in North Lake Tahoe, Dr. Kucharski practiced in Los Angeles and San Luis Obispo. She moved to the Lake in 2001 and has been growing her practice steadily. She is an active member of the North Lake Tahoe Business Association, supporter of the North Lake Tahoe Boys and Girls Club and Tahoe-Truckee Humane Society.
In her free time, Dr. Kucharski is an amateur age-group triathlete, yearly participant of the AidsLifeCycle ride, and a Board Member of the Bodhi Tree Foundation.
Dr. Kucharski’s approach to treatment starts with a commitment to excellence as well as patient comfort. “I love my profession, and could not imagine doing anything else.” Her office is a team atmosphere, where each team member will strive to make your visit comfortable, enjoyable, and positive.
Education, Certificates and Special Training:
- Cum Laude: Boston University Dental School
- Biotene Award for Excellence in Hospital Dentistry: University of Southern California
- Excellence in Pediatric Dentistry: The American Society of Dentistry for Children, Boston Univ.
- Omicron Kappa Epsilon: Boston University, Honorary Dental Society, Lambda Mu Chapter
- Prosthetic Curriculum: Nobel BioCare Institute
- Resident in General Practice Residency: Los Angeles County, USC Medical Center
- American Dental Society
- California Dental Society
- Butte-Sierra Dental Society